Skip to main content

Lets give this blogger a test run!






I have been giving it a lot of thought about starting a blog or not and I have decided to do it. A few days back I was asked by a friend to help her "pimp" her own blog which actually helped me decide, so thank you Viv.

I am very fond of reading, sometimes I do not have the time or energy to do it but at least I try to read something every night before going to bed. I do follow blogs from friends and even from people that I have not yet met but their way of writing its inspiring.


 I do have a lot to share, being able to live in different countries has been handy in life; Some of my friends might actually learn a thing or two about me yet it is mainly for my son. 
So, it would be more like a diary including past and present experiences.
If my post starts with (*) its because that specific post belongs to me, its a past experience that I am sharing yet I since I am a dreamer, I have the dream that one day my life will be published in a book or a movie so * its my Copyright.


Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email, either way I will try to stay in touch! 

Internet is a handy and magical, might as well take advantage of such an amazing tool! I wish my parents had this opportunity to actually write so one day I could read their thoughts, experiences and learn from them.

I am going to share some of the blogs that I do follow!

http://www.davidliano.com/

Another friend, he is well known for his career and I deeply admire his will to do whatever he feels like doing. I love the way he writes too!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adopted?! How did I find out?!

All my beautiful places include also the unseen, the heart! * Most of you know this about me, some of you don't know I actually know and think you are keeping a great secret and the rest probably don't even care. Some wonder how did it happen? How come did I find out? Why then? Who told me "the truth"?  I am not ashamed to share it with the world because I truly feel blessed and I would love to help people understand and realize that adopting a child should come from the heart, its love in its purest form and truly there is nothing wrong. If its your case, give yourself the chance to open up to the possibility of giving somebody that was not wanted/liked/needed by their own blood a chance to have a decent home with you. It could be "your chance" to make the difference to change somebody's life and transform it into what life should be about, selfless love and caring. Look at me, I am where I am because unselfish people decided to give

It has been a year!

Only a few days away from being able to say that we have survived the first year! I look back and it seems like yesterday that we arrived after that horrible experience we had traveling here, when somebody "mistakenly" took all our passports and boarding passes on the plane, months later everything appeared in a hotel miles away somewhere in Germany, including the cash that I've had stored in the travel pouch that was taken...  (trying to explain the experience as positive as possible, as it has been left in the past) just take it as a reminder to always carry with you a digital copy of your documents and to have an extra ID on you all the time of course in a separate place. I have to say that it has been tough, for sure tougher than what I expected, people do get emotionally hurt after a recension and I am guessing they get concerned when they see the loads of immigrants invading their country fighting for jobs and even for places to rent, specially